So I'm here, studying cardiac pharmacology, just realizing why Calcium Channel blockers cause AV nodal block, and being really disgruntled that everyone else gets to have an Easter. And all I get is a crummy family lunch.
Then I remember: No more classes. Ever. Again.
And it makes me glitter, shine, and smile.
Happy Easter everyone. No more classes.
And Yes, Group 5 will dominate next year, especially in the awesomness category. We're going to rock.
4 comments:
I needed to read that. I was also being disgruntled about not getting to attend church. At least I can look forward to family lunch, no more class, a few more tests, a puppy party, and Group 5!!!
I don't even get the family lunch!
Me either Laura.. they're enjoying their chicken and dumplings and ham and turkey and all kinds of cakes and pies.. and I'm most sad about missing the annual family Volleyball game on Easter Sunday. I hate med school right now!
Ha, thanks for the belated offer. Magic bars are ridiculously fattening, chocolaty, and good. I personally believe that any recipe containing condensed milk and/or chocolate, not to mention butter, is the food of the gods.
Post a Comment