Saturday, August 21, 2010

August is almost over. Yay! I'm one more month closer to being done, being out of the house, and being on my second path month! Clinic has been very challenging for me, especially since I don't like clinic. There was one couple this past week that literally talked for about 20 straight minutes. After that I was so drained I just wanted to go home, shut myself into my room, and not talk to anyone. One more week, I can do it!

Speaking of clinic, seems like I've either caught some stomach bug or eaten an egg full of Salmonella. Which is why I'm unfortunately missing High Energy's reception :( I was really looking forward to it, but I feel like poo and my stomach cannot be trusted. I'm sure she and her new hubby will have a wonderful time! I'm totally pumped for her. That also means I didn't go to free clinic and now I HAVE to go next weekend to make my FM requirement.

So, did anyone realize it's going to be September in about another week? Yikes! I still have to get 2 more letters. Kinda freaking. GOT to get those done next week. Will probably miss another morning of clinic. Blah.

Hope everyone's rotations are going well.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I hate you couldn't come, but I don't blame you. And I hope you feel better. I think I'm already picking up the immune system of steel. Ja came, and I pretty much put her in a chair the minute she got there until she left... didn't want any extra jiggling to help little Brad Jr. to fall out. And even those clinic-bots among us make sure and skip it every now and then.

Ewok said...

oh, JA! I saw brad and asked if she was still preggo. She was hoping to make it all the way to her due date, looks like she's getting her wish! I'm really sad I couldn't come, I was looking forward to the reception!

Yeah, I feel bad skipping clinic, especially since Ms. Glenda seems more high strung than Alee. I may just not show up tomorrow morning, I have 2 more letters to get.