Thursday, February 12, 2009

RIP Doc

A doctor I worked with this summer was killed in a car accident last night. He was an awesome doctor and so laid back. He always had a smile on his face and was an awesome teacher. He was one of my favorite residents over the summer. I was looking forward to working with him at Baptist next year on my family medicine rotation. He and his fiancee were killed when his truck caught fire. The passengers of the mercedes that hit them head-on are in critical condition.

Please keep his and her family in your prayers. The medical community lost an amazing doctor.

I pray that they didn't suffer.

1 comment:

Laura said...

This is so terrible. I had the misfortune of being at the department office when they announced it and at Baptist when they told the residents and faculty. I'm sad...and he was a West Jackson doctor. :(