Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ridiculousness

Ridiculous. That is the word of the day.

Biostats: let's pray I passed.

Prev Med: yeah, I can pull out some answers out of my ass too! 47%, Darth Vader hypothesis, Argentina.

I swear to anything anyone considers Holy, if I fail one of those two classes, and I'm told I have to repeat them in summer school and throw off my entire course of school, I'm quitting. I'm turning in my white coat, and I'm leaving. AND I'm going to park in the parking garage while I do so.

Let's just hope that Prev Med "fixes" all grades. Because you know what, if you are angry that we waste your time by not coming to lectures, then maybe you need to see that if you don't take yourselves seriously enough as a department to stress on a test what you stressed in lecture, then why should you expect any of us to take you seriously and let you waste OUR time.

Just a thought.

Is it May yet?

3 comments:

Laura said...

And to think...we complained about neuro. They were difficult, but at least they tested things that they taught. Sheesh. Almost makes me miss Developmental.

And my answers would be coconuts, shanking (as opposed to juking) and 1.65% (I got that from Biostats...I think).

frylime said...

ooh i want to play!

moon pie, tinky-winky, 8.3539572$#@^9374893.

chasingzebras said...

Thanks for offering on the piano - may have to take you up on that! I'll let you know.