Four glorious days of not going into the hospital, no pagers beeping, and no 4 ams with pre-ops. Glorious. Too bad I'm spending the four glorious days studying. But at least it'll relieve some of the guilt associated with lack of Step2 studying. I really want to pack up and go on a road trip, but alas I am without the moneys. I will be doing an epic room clean sweep and napping whenever the heck I feel like it. Ahh, bliss. AND! I have my first massage on Tuesday! I'm P.U.M.P.E.D woo!
I'm currently going through one of those "i want a dog real bad right now". So I just keep researching different breeds. It'll be nice to adopt from a shelter, but unfortunately I think it would be easier to adopt a child than a dog. I'll at least try I suppose.
I've also had the random urge to dress up as the mullet-flaunting grand chola herself for halloween. Unfortunately, I don't have a guy that's willing to dress up with me. So, I guess I'll give the couples out there a great Halloween costume idea: Dog the Bounty Hunter (okay, so I saw a commercial for the show. don't get the finger of accusation out just yet).
Here's just a little eye candy for you readers out there:
How is that not the best idea ever?
1 comment:
Post a Comment