So I think one of my favorite candies of all times has to be Skittles. As a kid, I used to separate them all by color, then take each color, but the entire batch in my mouth, chew until my jaw fell off, then picked the next color and did it all over again. (OCD anyone?). Sometimes, I still do that. Although my jaw muscles aren't as good at chewing up candy as they were when I was 5. Reason for mentioning this? Skittles have been my step study treat and savior. They make me happy. Plus, I don't eat the whole bag in one sitting and I adjust the calories/exercise as needed, so they're not making me feel guilty. Besides, we all need to do something that makes us happy, no?
5 days and counting. I need to learn biochem, but at this point I don't think I can. I'm pumped about getting my brother's house all to myself until the 28th. He and his wife went to orange beach and I get to house and animal sit for them. Almost an entire week of disturb-free studying! To quote Will Smith, "parent's just don't understand".
Well, I should say good luck to all of us who still have STEP looming, and Congrats to those who have finished it and now can do the ultimate brain flush.
I shall now return to getting my ass handed to me by USMLE world qbank.
No comments:
Post a Comment